In mid-November, Tiratsoo Technical, a division of Great Southern Press, will be offering five of its highly regarded courses, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
For more than 30 years, Tiratsoo Technical and Houston-based Clarion Technical Conferences have organised high-level technical training courses and events around the world on a wide range of pipeline-engineering subjects, as well as publishing various industry publications including the Journal of Pipeline Engineering and Pipelines International.
Each course offers its own unique perspective of important and interesting industry trends while allowing you to have close interaction with the industry expert course presenters.
Courses on offer include:
- November 19-20, 2012 - Pipeline Repair Methods, Hot Tapping, and In-Service Welding , course instructor: Bill Bruce, DNV Columbus, USA
- November 19-21, 2012 - Defect Assessment in Pipelines, course instructor: Roland Palmer-Jones, Penspen Integrity, UK
- November 21-23, 2012 - Pipeline risk management and assessment, course instructor: Graham Goodfellow, Penspen Integrity, UK
- November 21-23, 2012 - Pipeline pigging and maintenance, course instructor: Paul Birkinshaw, Penspen Integrity, UK
- November 21-23, 2012 - Inspection of offshore pipelines and structures, course instructors: Dr Michael Beller, Landolt AG, and Dr Konrad Reber, Innospection, Germany