The event is a partnership between the Northern Territory (NT) Government and IIR Conferences. Mr Mills will give the opening speech at the event, to be held at the Darwin Convention Centre from 18–20 September 2012.
SEAAOC will be part of the NT Resources Week, which will also include the Mining the Territory Conference. NT Resources Week brings the two conferences together around a sold-out exhibition of over 120 stands.
The Official NT Resources Week Reception, sponsored by ConocoPhillips Australia, will be hosted by Mr Mills at Parliament House on the evening of Tuesday, 18 September.
The SEAAOC conference commences on Wednesday, 19 September.Article continues below…
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Chief Economist Michael Blythe
- ConocoPhillips President Australia West Todd Creeger
- Inpex President Director Australia Seiya Ito
- MEO Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Jurgen Hendrich
- eni Australia Managing Director Antonio Baldassarre
- Total E&P Australia Managing Director Mike Sangster.
Networking drinks and the Inpex Gala Dinner will follow at the Convention Centre.
Day Two will start with a networking breakfast, sponsored by AECOM.
Speakers will include:
- Santos Vice President Asia Pacific Martyn Eames
- Apache Energy Deputy Managing Director and Director of Project Warren Ford
- Statoil Senior Vice President New Ventures, Global Strategy and Business Development Atle Rettedal
- ConocoPhillips Browse Project Integration Manager Eric Pierson.
The NT Resources Week Closing Cocktail Cruise will wrap up the event on the evening of Thursday, 20 September.