Click here to watch this video in HD
Share this video on the web:
Enter your details here to subscribe to the free Pipelines International Update.
Please enter the word in the image below:
Basket is empty.
1. Papers confirmed for PTC
2. Engineering contract awarded in Indonesia
3. EIS released for Katherine to Grove
4. TAP secures capacity exemption
5. Talking CO2 in Newcastle
6. TransCanada sells interest in pipelines
7. GeoGathering announces keynote speaker and preliminary agenda
8. Heartland on the horizon for Alberta
9. Bauer to Lycium oil pipeline comes online
10. Head to UPSF next week
1. Bahrain event heats up with Saudi Aramco support
2. Getting technical with Rudi Denys
3. Take part in the CO2 conversation at the Forum
4. An international platform for gas – LNG 17
5. Silver year for PPIM event proves gold
6. What do failure probabilities mean?
— By Andrew Palmer, Keppel Professor, Centre for Offshore Research and Engineering, National University of Singapore
7. Modelling human factors in the pipeline industry
— By Susan Urra, Enbridge, Liquid Pipelines, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
8. Methodologies of pipeline geohazard assessment
— By Moness Rizkalla, Visitless Integrity Assessment Ltd, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
9. Threat interaction – a case of confusing terminology
— By W. Kent Muhlbauer, WKM Consultancy, LLC, Houston, TX, USA
10. New CEO for Rosen Group
Want to see the latest? Follow Pipelines International on Twitter.
Do you have something to tell Pipelines International? Submit your news or information here.
Please click the link below to download the Media Kit.
Pipelines International Media Kit