Subscribe now for your pipeline engineering fix
Looking for technical papers specifically relating to pipeline engineering? Look no further than the Journal of Pipeline Engineering.
Established in 2007, the peer-reviewed Journal of Pipeline Engineering (incorporating the Journal of Pipeline Integrity) is an independent, international journal devoted to all aspects of engineering for oil, gas, and products pipelines.
Each issue of the quarterly journal reviews technical advances in a wide range of engineering subjects, including:
- New and emerging technologies and their applications;
- Pipeline design;
- Corrosion prediction, detection, and mitigation;
- Inspection and integrity assessment methods and tools;
- Defect assessment and maintenance prioritisation;
- Pipeline data management; and,
- Integration and analysis.