Start off the New Year with a new set of pipeline skills by attending one of the many pipeline training courses being offered in Newcastle, United Kingdom and Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Tiratsoo Technical (a division of Great Southern Press) and Clarion Technical Conferences will bring their highly acclaimed pipeline industry courses to the Hilton Hotel, Newcastle-Gateshead, UK from 21-25 January 2013 and 25 February to 1 March 2013 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The courses are based around an intensive curriculum covering the latest in pipeline inspection and maintenance, and are especially designed to facilitate regulatory compliance and operational excellence.
Course presenters are highly certified and have an in-depth industry knowledge that will give you a well-rounded view of specific skills and information. The course size also allows for more interaction between the course presenters and participants which is a great way to extend your knowledge.
Courses that are being offered in Newcastle will be held at the Hilton Hotel and include:
- Performing pipeline rehabilitation, to be held from 21-22 Jan 2013
- Pipeline defect assessment, to be held from 21-23 Jan 2013
- Onshore pipeline engineering, to be held from 21-25 Jan 2013
- Inline inspection of pipelines, to be held from 22-25 Jan 2013
- Pipeline risk assessment and management, to be held from 23-25 Jan 2013
- Pipeline pigging and maintenance, to be held from 23-25 Jan 2013
Courses that are being offered in Amsterdam will be held at the Crowne Plaza, in the city centre and include:
- Subsea pipeline engineering, to be held from 25 Feb – 1 Mar 2013
- Inspection of offshore pipelines and structures, to be held from 27 Feb – 1 Mar 2013