The latest edition of Pipelines International magazine is now available to be read online in a digital flipbook.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer, or smartphone, to view the magazine click here.
The September edition features exclusive coverage of the pipeline industry in Canada, to coincide with the International Pipeline Conference and Exposition (IPCE) in Calgary on 26-30 September.
The issue contains:
- An excerpt of the Canadian Energy Pipeline Association’s (CEPA) recently published Pipeline Industry Performance Report
- A comprehensive preview of the IPCE 2016, including ‘Getting the most out of IPCE 2016’ and the layout of the Exposition Hall.
- An interview with Pigs Unlimited CEO Allen Pennington
- An investigation on investment in corrosion management by Ian Diggory and Dr Jozef Solitis from Rosen
- And much more!
Want more access?
Pipelines International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues, and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information, as well as features on important industry areas such as integrity management.
- Complementary industry maps, wall posters, and other valuable industry inserts posted with each print edition, a must-have for any pipeline-industry professional.
- Access to the online archives of Pipelines International magazine going back to 2009 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to pipeline networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the pipeline industry.