The latest edition of Pipelines International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer, or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The March edition contains:
- A cover story on STATS Group’s successful hot-tapping operations in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- A look at the impact the Trump Presidency could have on the US pipeline industry
- A technical paper on fluidic-drag estimation in horizontal-directional drilling (HDD)
- A comprehensive assessment of the history of the 878-km Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP)
- An interview with TRC Solutions Vice President for Pipeline Integrity Services Jeff Wiese
- And much more!
Want more access?
Pipelines International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues, and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information, as well as features on important industry areas such as integrity management.
- Complementary industry maps, wall posters, and other valuable industry inserts posted with each print edition, a must-have for any pipeline-industry professional.
- Access to the online archives of Pipelines International magazine going back to 2009 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to pipeline networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the pipeline industry.