The latest edition of Pipelines International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The September edition contains:
- An article on Gazprom’s 3,000 km Power of Siberia pipeline, which will transport Russian gas into China
- An interview with Salzgitter Mannesmann Forschung Head of Standardisation Dr Marion Erdelen-Peppler
- Trelleborg’s contribution to the development of a large-scale subsea coupler
- An article from NDT Global Ireland’s Thomas Hennig examining solutions to integrity challenges facing the industry
- And much more!
Want more access?
Pipelines International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information, as well as features on important industry areas such as integrity management.
- Complementary industry maps, wall posters and other valuable industry inserts posted with each print edition, a must-have for any pipeline-industry professional.
- Access to the online archives of Pipelines International magazine going back to 2009 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts.
- Exclusive invitations for pipeline networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the pipeline industry.