The latest edition of Pipelines International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The March edition contains:
- An article on the expansion of Kinder Morgan Canada’s Trans Mountain Pipeline, including the construction of approximately 980 km of new pipeline
- A European feature, including how a consortium of organisations lead by CENSIS is exploring non-destructive testing of corroded pipes in the North Sea
- An interview with the Baltic Connector Oy CEO Herkko Plit
- An in-depth feature on the Technology for Future and Ageing Pipelines Conference, taking place in Gent, Belgium next month
- And much more!
Want more access?
Pipelines International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information, as well as features on important industry areas such as integrity management.
- Complementary industry maps, wall posters and other valuable industry inserts posted with each print edition, a must-have for any pipeline-industry professional.
- Access to the online archives of Pipelines International magazine going back to 2009 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts.
- Information about pipeline networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the pipeline industry.