June edition of Pipelines International now online
The latest edition of Pipelines International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The June edition contains:
- An overview of modern pipeline pigging and future possibilities by Australian pipeline operator APA Group
- A project article on Equinor – formerly Statoil – commencing pipelaying on Norway’s largest oil pipeline
- An interview with American Society of Civil Engineers Pipeline Division Executive Committee Chair Dr Samuel Ariaratnam
- A quality management and competence feature, including an article by DNV GL exploring the role of quality management systems and safety management systems in pipeline integrity
- And much more!
Want more access?
Pipelines International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information, as well as features on important industry areas such as integrity management.
- Complementary industry maps, wall posters and other valuable industry inserts posted with each print edition, a must-have for any pipeline-industry professional.
- Access to the online archives of Pipelines International magazine going back to 2009 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts.
- Information about pipeline networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the pipeline industry.