The International Pipeline Conference (IPC), taking place in Calgary, Canada on 24–28 September 2018, will feature a world-class program of tutorials.
The tutorial program will consist of full day and half day tutorial sessions lead by industry experts, taking place on Monday 24 September and Wednesday 26 September.
The full day sessions include:
- Pipeline integrity evaluations and engineering assessments
- Fracture mechanics
- Pipeline materials 101
- An engineering overview of offshore pipelines
- Pipeline design and construction
- Geohazard concerns in pipeline design and operation
- Management of interactive threats
- Pipeline risk management
- Management systems for pipelines.
Half day sessions include:
- External corrosion basics
- Pipeline assessment methods: selection of appropriate technology on a threat by threat basis
- Pipeline maintenance welding
- Internal corrosion and solids management
- Pipeline inline inspection – validation and use of results
- Pipeline stress analysis
- Recommended practices for pipeline repair
- Facilities integrity management
- Root cause analysis of pipeline failures
- Fundamental guide to execute pipeline pigging runs.
Registration costs for the tutorial sessions range from CA$50 to CA$300 (US$38 to US$228).
Click here to register for the tutorials.
Registration to IPC 2018 includes admission to all three days of the International Pipeline Exposition (IPE), which will run alongside the conference, showcasing more than 250 exhibitors displaying the latest pipeline technologies, products and services.
There are a range of registration types, ranging in price from CA$25 to CA$1,100 (US$19 to US$855); following early bird registration, prices will range from CA$25 to CA$1,200 (US$933).
Early bird registrations are available until 3 September 2018.
Click here to register for the event.
For more information visit the IPE 2018 website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Pipelines International contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org