Milliken has made Ethisphere Institute’s World’s Most Ethical Companies® list for 2019.
Milliken is one of 128 companies recognised on the list by Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
This is the 13th year the company has achieved this and Milliken is one of only eight companies to achieve the award every year since its inception in 2007.
The company recently shared its top five purposeful moments of 2018, leading to its recognition in the 2019 list.
- Allen Plant Associate Sammy Davis receiving the 2018 Manufacturing Associate of the Year Award for dedication to Milliken’s safety protocol.
- The chemical, floor covering, and performance and protective textiles company divisions contributing to industry-wide conversations for the benefit of all.
- Associates committing to being the primary drivers of integrity through a Code of Conduct review.
- A corporate giving campaign encouraging associates to embrace and connect with the local community.
- Milliken’s continued practice of its four part ethical leadership strategy.
“Ethical business practices have long been woven into our company culture and carried out by our associates,” said Milliken & Company President and CEO Halsey Cook.
“This honour upholds our belief that both individually and as a company we can make a positive impact with every action we take.”
For more information visit the Milliken website.
If you have news you would like featured in Pipelines International contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins at email@example.com