For a limited time only, readers can get 20% off a Pipelines International subscription and receive a free pipeline map.
Pipelines International is offering its readers a 20 per cent discount on all subscriptions purchased by Friday 29 March 2019, as well as a FREE copy of a US, Canada, or Australian major pipeline systems map.
As you know, Pipelines International is a quarterly publication dedicated to delivering diverse pipeline industry news from across the globe.
Subscribers receive the latest industry updates, regional news, project reviews, company and regulatory news, interviews, special features on current industry concerns, such as integrity management, and updates on upcoming industry events.
The pipeline maps provide a detailed overview of existing major pipeline systems in the region, including a colour coded map of the pipeline system’s location, as well as a key showing the features of the pipeline, including its name, owner, the product transported, length and diameter or capacity.
If you’re interested in this limited time offer, then proceed using the following steps:
- Visit the Great Southern Press shop
- Select Pipelines International in the magazines section
- Select your location and quantity, then click ‘Subscribe’ to add the product to your cart
- Click ‘View cart’, then enter coupon code ‘Map2019’ and click ‘Apply coupon’
- Click ‘Checkout’ and add your shipping details
- In the ‘Order notes’ section, please specify which map system you would like (enter ‘US’, ‘Canada’ or ‘Australia’)
- Follow the prompts to proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.
For more information contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org